We are looking for a talented and passionate 3D Artist to join our new studio in Vienna. You are responsible for crafting high quality characters, environments and props for our upcoming PC and Console games. You have modeling and texturing skills and the ability to translate concept art into outstanding models.
- ... enjoy working with a complementary team of professional designers, artists, and programmers throughout all stages of development.
- … create character and environment assets based on technical and artistic requirements.
- … prepare and export assets so they can be used in the game.
- … create art material for pitches and prototypes.
- ... work closely with game designers to optimize overall player experience.
- … identify flaws in the game itself and clearly communicate them and try to solve them as professionally as possible.
- ... enjoy coming to work, have fun and craft outstanding game experiences.
- … a 3D character artist with 1+ years of experience in the games industry, building character or environment assets.
- … aiming for a high quality level and you are motivated to improve your skills.
- … a personality that is motivating and inspiring to work with, described as open-minded, purposeful, respectful, and highly motivated.
- … a person who has a passion for bringing new ideas to the studio, a drive for teamwork, and engagement to become a better artist over time.
- ... self-motivated and you have a strong creative identity, lots of imagination, and holistic art skills.
- … highly organized and you have a very detail-oriented approach to your work.
- … extremely dedicated for crafting amazing gaming experiences for PC and Console.
- … fluent in English.
- … able to work in the EU (EU work permit).
Besides being an awesome person it would be a big plus if you also have…
- … Unreal engine 4 experience.
- … a strong interest in pop culture and all kinds of other entertainment trends.
- … experience in working with SCRUM and for you a stand-up, retrospective, or review meeting, represent an integral part of improving processes and products.
We are offering...
- … that you will become part of an incredibly experienced, talented and creative team of professional developers.
- … a competitive salary (14 times a year!)
- … 25 days of paid holidays per year, plus an average of 12 bank holidays a year.
- … flexible working times that fit your needs.
- … a winning bonus package upon success.
- … an environment that lets you create outstanding game experiences and entertainment brands that will make a difference.
- … a place which supports you to further boost your skills.
- … the opportunity to live and work in Vienna, the city which has been voted as the most livable city several times already.
- … to support the right candidate to relocate to Vienna from within Europe. You will be supported by the team regarding all the paperwork, finding a nice apartment, and generally getting settled so you feel comfortable and at home as fast as possible.
Austrian employment law requires that we list the legal minimum wage for any advertised position. For this position, the minimum monthly full-time salary would be gross € 2.461 per month, 14 times per year (IT Collective Agreement 2019, Regelstufe ST1). The actual salary and benefits package will depend on your qualifications and experience.