We are looking for a talented and passionate 3D Animator to join our new studio in Vienna. You will bring a wide range of characters and environments to life. You have excellent skills in translating body movement, emotions and gameplay to the characters you animate.
- … enjoy working with a complementary team of professional designers, artists, and programmers throughout all stages of development.
- … create animations for characters, crazy vehicles and other assets.
- … be rigging, skinning and create blendshapes for all kinds of assets.
- … be setting up animation graphs using Unreal 4.
- … prepare and export assets so they can be used in the game.
- … create art material for pitches and prototypes.
- … happily share your knowledge with the rest of the art team and support your fellow artists wherever you can.
- … feedback and optimize animation workflows.
- … work closely with game designers to optimize overall player experience.
- … identify flaws in the game itself and clearly communicate them and try to solve them as professionally as possible.
- … enjoy coming to work, have fun and craft outstanding game experiences.
- … an animator with 2+ years of experience in the games industry, animating characters and environment assets.
- … lots of experience in rigging and animating all kinds of fantastic humanoids and beasts.
- … able to translate skills of a character perfectly into animations.
- … always aiming for a very high quality level and you are pushing your fellow team members to do so as well.
- … a personality that is motivating and inspiring to work with, described as open-minded, purposeful, respectful, and highly motivated.
- … a person who has a passion for bringing new ideas to the studio, a drive for teamwork, and engagement to become a better animator over time.
- … self-motivated and you have a strong creative identity, lots of imagination, and holistic animation skills.
- … highly organized and you have a very detail-oriented approach to your work.
- … extremely dedicated for crafting amazing gaming experiences for PC and Console.
- … able to work in the EU (EU work permit).
Besides being an awesome person it would be a big plus if you also have…
- … the skills to create VFX, particle effects and you are able to lend your support to 2D animation duties.
- … a basic understanding of motion graphic software such as After Effects and Premier.
- … Unreal engine 4 experience.
- … a strong interest in pop culture and all kinds of other entertainment trends.
- … experience in working with SCRUM and for you a stand-up, retrospective, or review meeting, represent an integral part of improving processes and products.
We are offering…
- … that you will become part of an incredibly experienced, talented and creative team of professional developers.
- … a competitive salary (14 times a year!)
- … 25 days of paid holidays per year, plus an average of 12 bank holidays a year.
- … flexible working times that fit your needs.
- … a winning bonus package upon success.
- … an environment that lets you create outstanding game experiences and entertainment brands that will make a difference.
- … a place which supports you to further boost your skills.
- … the opportunity to live and work in Vienna, the city which has been voted as the most livable city several times already.
- … to support the right candidate to relocate to Vienna from within Europe. You will be supported by the team regarding all the paperwork, finding a nice apartment, and generally getting settled so you feel comfortable and at home as fast as possible.
Austrian employment law requires that we list the legal minimum wage for any advertised position. For this position, the minimum monthly full-time salary would be gross € 2.979 per month, 14 times per year (IT Collective Agreement 2019, Regelstufe ST1). The actual salary and benefits package will depend on your qualifications and experience.
Perfect! If you are, we are as well! We are very happy to receive your application and we are looking forward to get to know you in person.