We just kicked off 2 new projects with new IPs! To achieve outstanding results we are looking for a talented and passionate Technical Artist to join our studio in Vienna, Austria.
As our Senior Technical Artist:
- … develop all the different tools, pipelines and workflows necessary for the Art team to achieve top results!
- … maintain and provide art production tools (Procedural tools, Shaders, technical pipelines).
- … mentor artists in the chosen methods, optimisations and tools.
- … find and develop technical solutions to solve various problems along our projects to be able to achieve and execute the artistic vision for our games.
- … a technical artist with 5+ years of experience in the games industry.
- … known to understand linear algebra as a component of computer graphics.
- … experienced in procedural content production.
- … fluent with Houdini, Maya, Unreal engine 4, Python and other scripting languages.
- … experienced in 3D graphics and rendering and you are always up to date when it comes to new technologies.
- … a personality that is motivating and inspiring to work with, described as open-minded, purposeful, respectful, and highly motivated.
- … a person who has a passion for bringing new ideas to the studio, a drive for teamwork, and engagement to become a better artist over time.
- … self-motivated and you have a strong creative identity, lots of imagination, and holistic art skills.
- … highly organized and you have a very detail-oriented approach to your work.
- … extremely dedicated to crafting amazing gaming experiences for PC and Console.
- … fluent in English.
- … able to work in the EU (EU work permit).
We also appreciate it if you have experience…
- … in Blender.
- … in C++
- … in the Substance toolchain
Besides being an awesome person it would be a big plus if you also have…
- … a strong interest in pop culture and all kinds of other entertainment trends.
- … experience in working with SCRUM and for you a stand-up, retrospective, or review meeting, represent an integral part of improving processes and products.
We are offering…
- … that you will become part of an incredibly experienced, talented and creative team of professional developers.
- … an environment that lets you create outstanding game experiences and entertainment brands that will make a difference.
- … a competitive salary (14 times a year!)
- … 25 days of paid holidays per year, plus an average of 12 bank holidays a year.
- … flexible working times that fit your needs.
- … a winning bonus package upon success.
- … a place which supports you to further boost your skills.
- … the opportunity to live and work in Vienna, the city which has been voted as the most livable city several times already.
- … to support the right candidate to relocate to Vienna from within Europe. You will be supported by the team regarding all the paperwork, finding a nice apartment, and generally getting settled so you feel comfortable and at home as fast as possible.
Austrian employment law requires that we list the legal minimum wage for any advertised position. For this position, the minimum monthly full-time salary would be gross € 2.979 per month, 14 times per year (IT Collective Agreement 2019, Regelstufe ST1). The actual salary and benefits package will depend on your qualifications and experience.
Perfect! If you are, we are as well! We are very happy to receive your application and we are looking forward to getting to know you in person.