We are looking for a technical leader for our new studio in beautiful Vienna. You are an engineering expert and you are able to define the technical direction for all the games and tools we develop at Pow Wow Entertainment. You have a strong aptitude for critical thinking and analysis, strong communication skills and you are dedicated to become the core pillar of our programming team at the studio.
- … enjoy working with a complementary team of professional designers, artists, and programmers throughout all stages of development.
- … will be the first address for technical related questions.
- … mentor the programmers in the studio and enable their full potential.
- … be actively identifying problems or shortcomings in the code bases of our games and you will provide the necessary guidance and support to solve them.
- … identify technical risks and actively communicate them to the management and the team.
- … work with external technology partners.
- … design software architecture both for our games and our tools.
- … enjoy coming to work, have fun and craft outstanding game experiences.
- … a game engineer with at least 10+ years of development experience within the PC and Console space and you shipped at least 1 title as TD.
- … burning for leading, managing and mentoring a team of talented developers.
- … a personality that is motivating and inspiring to work with, described as open-minded, purposeful and respectful.
- … keen on multiple programming languages and frameworks and you embrace getting into new technologies.
- … understanding design patterns and game architectures.
- … a person who has a passion for bringing new ideas to the studio, a drive for teamwork, and motivated to develop the skills of other people.
- … experienced in Unreal engine 4.
- … able to work well under pressure and you are someone keen to take on the challenge that this role involves.
- … able to write, communicate, and maintain technical specs throughout the game’s life cycle.
- … able to work in the EU (EU work permit).
We are offering…
- … that you will become part of an incredibly experienced, talented and creative team of professional developers.
- … a competitive salary (14 times a year!)
- … 25 days of paid holidays per year, plus an average of 12 bank holidays a year.
- … flexible working times that fit your needs.
- … a winning bonus package upon success.
- … an environment that lets you create outstanding game experiences and entertainment brands that will make a difference.
- … a place which supports you to further boost your skills.
- … the opportunity to live and work in Vienna, the city which has been voted as the most livable city several times already.
- … to support the right candidate to relocate to Vienna from within Europe. You will be supported by the team regarding all the paperwork, finding a nice apartment, and generally getting settled so you feel comfortable and at home as fast as possible.
Austrian employment law requires that we list the legal minimum wage for any advertised position. For this position, the minimum monthly full-time salary would be gross € 4.114 per month, 14 times per year (IT Collective Agreement 2019, Erfahrungsstufe ST2). The actual salary and benefits package will depend on your qualifications and experience.
Perfect! If you are, we are as well! We are very happy to receive your application and we are looking forward to get to know you in person.